Thursday, December 17, 2009

Earthquake!

I was woken up this morning by an earthquake!

It was probably a good 15 seconds at 5:40 in the morning and after google-ing it I found out it was a magnitude 5.3

I remember once being in an earthquake before this, when I still lived in BC. I remember all of a sudden just feeling a little dizzy or disoriented. Today's earthquake was MUCH stronger. I woke up as if someone had literally been shaking my bed with the force of their whole body. I happened to be incredibly disoriented due to some unfortunate fever dreams and aspirin the night before but even through that I had already hopped out of bed and was heading for my door-frame. After it stopped there were a few tiny aftershocks but those just felt like someone rocking me to sleep in a cradle.

weird

0 comments:

Post a Comment