Monday, December 14, 2009

Birthday

Hello all!

I thought my birthday without my regular friends and my family would be somehow, incomplete. I just returned home from celebrating with new friends and it's amazing how inexpressibly grateful I am. I am speechless at the love that exists in this world.

I maybe thought someone might buy me a drink today, but I did not expect this much. Yesterday I was not only cooked a fabulous dinner by some fabulous Canadian friends but I was also treated to some cake (with singing and everything) and Canadian-style gifts (cozy clothing and beer - how perfect with few places having central heating here). Then today, after having a nice sleep in I did a little non-window shopping (finally!) and bought myself a few articles of clothing that I've been dying for. Afterward, I met up with some Japanese girlfriends from work to spend the day in a novelty-theme-park kind of shopping mall (with house-of-horror and all). After much food and treats and birthday surprises, we headed to my area for an AMAZING meal of real korean barbeque. I was treated to dinner and on top of that friends of friends brought not only gifts buy cake as well!

How amazing the human spirit is - we are all the same, we all want to be happy and the joy of others just magnifies our own. It's amazing how lucky I am to not only be here, but to secondly to have so many people show they care about me so much!

Life is beautiful.



1 comments:

Voyno says Hi said...

Hippie!

Post a Comment