Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tokyo Clubbin

I'm watching hilarious Japanese TV right now as my Saturday evening entertainment. I definitely needed a night in tonight as yesterday evening blew my mind! We headed out to Shibuya for a Friday night out with a group of us (a Brit, a couple Americans, and a couple Canadians - myself being one) and it ended up being pretty epic in my books.

After having a couple drinks from the local 7-11 and checking out the insanity that is Shibuya on a Friday evening (with free hugs and all) we headed to a club called "Womb." The club was anything but womb-like. It had the craziest DJ, dance floor, and atmosphere I've ever seen. I cannot possibly explain the intensity of this place in terms that anyone who's only seen Saskatoon's bar-scene would understand. Like....the bar was selling single kiwis for $6!! What?!

I'm not much of a big partier and I thought I would be home pretty early. We ended up getting to bed at 4 am.

So after a very little sleep and a move to a hostel that is a bit less rat-y (I hope), I spent the afternoon at an onsen (a public hot-spring) and I'm heading to bed early.

No photos were allowed in the club, and I didn't take too many last night either but check these out:





"Club the celebrity"


"The Pratinum Spa"

0 comments:

Post a Comment