Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't blogged in a while 'cause everything has happened all at once for me and almost every moment of every day lately I've spent running errands.

On the job front, I spent most of last week in training at our company's headquarters downtown where we were taught how to "teach English the GABA way." Of course, all that did was stress me out about lesson timing, and doing things according to the book. Saturday I actually got into my "Learning Studio" (Gaba's balogna name for a school) and everything is much more chill there than they made it sound at training. I was told I would have a 2-3 hour in-studio training, but really all it was was a tour and they threw me in head-first to teaching. That poor first student - I did terrible. I taught 4 lessons yesterday and another 6 today, I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

I got home in time to (attempt to) make myself a proper supper tonight! woo hoo!

On the housing front, my roommates are all clean and kind (I'll put up a video tour soon). Apparently there have been a few cockroach sightings in the building but what bothers me more is the CRAZY INVISIBLE MOSQUITOES with the VENOM FROM HELL! check this out:


Yeah. That's a bite on the KNUCKLE of my FOOT. worst. I have to sleep with one sock on just so my sheets won't tickle me awake

Man my feet are ugly

0 comments:

Post a Comment